Equipment Leasing and Financing Alternatives
Here at North Texas Commercial Capital, we finance nearly any business-related equipment. Our application approvals for equipment financing are quick, typically within 24 hours, because we do not require financial statements. We extend various payment structures, including 84-month repayment options with competitive rates. Here a few of the financing alternatives we offer:
- Start-up programs – We can help you improve your new enterprise by funding the equipment that you need for success.
- Sale and lease back – To develop your business or acquire mergers without tying up your commercial line of credit, equity in your existing equipment provides the cash flow you need. We purchase your current equipment and lease it back to you. When you finish making payments, you own the equipment again.
- B, C and D credits – Second chance financing programs provide support to businesses that suffered in past economic downturns. Our professionals can structure a financial package to aid you in rebuilding your business and return to the path of financial success.
When it comes to producing equipment finance opportunities that continue to surpass the requirements of our clients, we are the recognized industry leaders.
Leasing Terms and Highlights
Equipment leasing is an expeditious means of obtaining tools for your business. At North Texas Commercial Capital, we put your equipment to work for you by extending real cash flow benefits without notable capital investment. We can lease any piece of equipment, including installation and software. There are multiple advantages to leasing, such as:
- Affordable monthly payments
- Fixed installments through the lease term
- Considerable accounting and tax savings
- Maintain existing credit lines
- No need to tie up capital
Our industry expertise, customized products and services, and financial strength equip us with the capability to provide resilient, competitive and unique leasing opportunities.
Discover the Ideal Solution
Contact the experts at North Texas Commercial Capital for a no-obligation consultation today to discuss our equipment financing and program. One of our trained specialists will help you discover the ideal solution to meet your business needs.